Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Forty Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015



I just really, really didn't want to shaft any of the good books. So really I'm including pretty much all of the books that come out AFTER JUNE (since I covered all my anticipated June releases here) that I want to get my greedy little blogger hands on.


Books I've read:
(and can therefore actually recommend)



Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson
SUPER CUTE and full of MAGIC and GADGETS and ESPECIALLY CUTENESS


Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
OREGON FREAKING TRAIL

Books I have:
(but need desperately to read)

Fantasy


Soundless by Richelle Mead
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz
Madly by Amy Alward
The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas
The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell 
Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas
An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet
Court of Fives by Kate Elliott

Contemporary


The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
What We Left Behind by Robin Talley
Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon 

Historical


Da Vinci's Tiger by Laura Malone Elliott
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Newt's Emerald by Garth Nix
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly 
Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman

Paranormal


A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett

Science Fiction


Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee
The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow

BOOKS I WANTS:
(GIMME GIMME GIMME)

Fantasy


Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine
Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith
The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May

Horror


The Creeping by Alexandra Siwory 
Slasher Girls and Monster Boys ed. by April Genevieve Tucholke

Science Fiction


Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Winter by Marissa Meyer

Historical



Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown
A School for Brides by Patrice Kindl

Contemporary


Pretending to be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
The Trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
For the Record by Charlotte Huang

12 comments:

  1. I am so excited about Winter and Queen of Shadows. Both look fantastic! I want to check out so many of them.
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL GILLIAN TOP 40 BOOKS. I think you went a little over 10? Maybe?

    Jokes aside, I am DYIINNNG for so many of these. Probably most looking forward to QUEEN OF SHADOWS because duh. I'm probably going to start my copy of WALK ON EARTH A STRANGER soon bc that one looks so so amazing. Awesome list, I hope you get your hands on the ones you don't have yet!!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying waiting for Winter and I cannot believe you have a copy of Soundless already! Im so jealous! Happy readings :)

    My TTT https://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-releases-for-the-rest-of-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAH! I want ALL OF THESE. SO many truly awesome books coming out this year, this list is basically perfect with all the ones I want!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've read Walk on Earth a Stranger and recommend it?!?! NOW I REALLY NEEEEEED IT! I was hesitant because it didn't really jump out at me (don't kill me!) but I'd read anything by Rae Carson and with your recommendation, I'm sold.

    So many good books! You're list is made up of PURE AWESOMENESS! Queen of Shadows, Six of Crows, The Vanishing Throne, The Scorpion Rules, WINTER! Gah! Need them all o_O

    All the best,
    Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list!!! I want all of these now ;) I really can't wait for Winter and Queen of Shadows. And Court of Fives looks like it will be so good!

    Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED A History of Glitter and Blood. But as with the above commenter, Queen of Shadows and Winter are probably my most highly anticipated reads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many books I'm dying to read made your really long list. I'm so jealous. I'm dying to read Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson - it's part of my TTT list. If I already had The Immortal Heights, I think I'd have already devoured it.

    Happy readings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous of all the books you have! Although, I don't know who I'm kidding.... I have plenty of reading on my hands without adding all thos ARCs!! Hope you enjoy them when you get to them :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a smorgasbord! I love all of your picks, and I'm off to check out the ones I haven't heard of (because: obviously). Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Queen of Shadows and Ink and Bone were both on my list this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-8/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This list is practically my wish list for the rest of the year (Winter, Spinning Starlight, A Madness so Discreet, Of Dreams and Rust, Six of Crows, Soundless).

    ReplyDelete

Note: comments on posts older than 90 days are automatically moderated, so they won't show up here immediately. Thanks for commenting! :)